Friday, February 27, 2015

Walking the Line on the High Line

You may remember that back in 2012, I wrote a post about walking on the High Line in New York City. In November, Mr. D and I were in New York City for the day and walked the High Line again. The final section had recently opened, and we wanted to see it, as well as enjoy the part that we had previously explored. As we walked, I was thinking about finding a theme for my photographs, a concept I had just learned about in the Craftsy Travel Photography class. It was almost immediately obvious that the theme should be, "Lines on the High Line".  Here are some of the lines that I viewed through my camera lens as we walked on the High Line.







2 comments:

  1. How wonderful. It has been so long since I have been to NY. I was there pre-High Line. Every time I see images and visits like this I am green with envy.
    Glad you had such a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get back to the Big Apple sometime soon, Andi! The High Line is definitely worth a visit.

      Delete