Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Farmer's Markets


I love farmer's markets. All those veggies, flowers and fruit, not to mention the food and crafts. It's a  feast of color!

I've been making pictures at farmer's markets for the past couple years. Here are some of my favorites, from the Bellingham Saturday farmer's market (tomatoes); the Pioneer Courthouse Square Monday farmer's market in Portland (berries and bread); the Edmonds Saturday market (the market scene above and the poppies and hand-painted silk scarves); and my local farmer's market, held on Sundays in Lake Forest Park (sweet red peppers).

Let's go to the market!



 





2 comments:

  1. Julie, you take such lovely pictures. My favorite is the one with the berries. Worthy of a wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Christy! I really had fun deciding on which photos to use. (I have lots!) I love the berries, too.

    ReplyDelete