Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yarn Photography

Because I like taking pictures of my yarn, I'm always pondering ways to make the photos interesting and visually pleasing. Sometimes I just photograph the skein or hank and attempt to show the color and texture off as much as possible:



Props can also be useful in posing the yarn.




Finally, there is much beauty, texture and depth of field in the simple yarn cake:



This post started out as an experiment. Since I started this blog more than two months ago, I have been trying, without success, to figure out how to upload photos from my Flickr pages instead of uploading from my computer. Today, I finally did a search of the blogger help topics, found the information and figured it out! Instead of deleting my post, I expanded it. I hope you enjoy the result. 






No comments:

Post a Comment